At Grand Parkway ER, we bring you traditional ER care in a comfortable, concierge-style setting.
Licensed ER doctors and nurses, each with many years of experience working in the emergency rooms, assess and treat all patients.With the exception of major trauma, we are equipped to handle all types of emergencies from the smallest and simplest, to the most complex and critical.
All patient rooms have medical air, oxygen, and suction. Several are equipped with cardiac monitors, allowing for sedation, when needed, for procedures such as setting broken bones or deep abscess drainage.
We also have several crash carts and an onsite pharmacy to allow for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and other medical emergencies. Our CLIA- and CAPS-certified lab allows for rapid results and diagnoses. We have a CT scanner, digital X-ray machine, and modern ultrasound readily available.
With a turnaround time on lab results of 30 minutes or less, we can quickly work up, diagnose, and treat such ailments as headaches, respiratory distress, chest pain and abdominal emergencies, sport injuries, and pregnancy-related emergencies.
Emergency Care for Adults & Children:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Tachycardia (rapid heart beats)
- Heat Stroke (heat-related illnesses)
- Irregular Heart Rhythms
- Shortness of Breath (difficulty
- Acute Arthritis (Rheumatoid, Gout, Osteoarthritis)
- Blood Clots
- Allergic Reactions
- Serious Infections
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Head Injuries
- Foreign Body Removals
- Sports Injuries
- Back Pain and Sciatica
- Bites and Stings (human, dog, cats, snakes, insects)
- Stroke & Transient Ischemic Attacks (“mini strokes”)
- Chest Pain and Heart Attacks
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coumadin Care
Imaging & Laboratory Services:
- CT Scan
- CAPS-Certified Stat Laboratory Testing
- Less than 20 weeks OB Emergencies
- Splinting, Slings, Crutches, Ortho Boots
- Advanced Cardiac and Pediatric Life Support
- Cardiac Monitoring and EKG
- IV Medications and Fluids
- Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap)
- Central Venous Line Insertion